The following are the match arrangements for Finn Harps V Derry City on March 4th. Note all seated tickets are €15 and numbers are very limited. Derry City supporters may purchase tickets from Derry City FC only. Further ticket outlets for home supporters may be announced in the coming days.
No ticket sales from clubhouse Monday-Friday.
Mon 29th Feb 10am – 8pm
Tues 1st March 10am- 5pm
Wed 2nd March 10am -5pm
Thursday March 3rd 10am-8pm
Friday March 4th 10am -3pm
Tickets can be purchased from the Balor Arts Centre by telephone on 074 9131840 (Must be paid for at time of purchase and collected at the box office)
JP Bookmakers, Main Street, Killybegs
Saturday- Thursday 1pm-8pm
Michael Murphy Sport & Leisure, Station Roundabout, Letterkenny
Sat 27th Feb 9am-6pm
Sun 28th Feb 12.30-5.30
Mon 29th Feb 9am -6pm
Tues 1st March 9am -6pm
Wed 2nd March 9am-6pm
Thurs 3rd March 9am – 7pm
Friday 4th March 9am – 3pm
Kernans EUROSPAR Newtowncunningham
Sat 27th Feb – Thurs 3rd March – 7am- 11pm
The Coach House Bar, Donegal Town
1pm Till Late
McCarron’s Butchers Raphoe
Saturday 27th 9am – 7pm
Monday – Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 4th March 9am – 3pm
Secondary School Students €5
Concession (OAPs, 3rd Level Students) €10
Seated Tickets €15 for all seats.
Traffic Arrangements Around Finn Park on Friday
- No parking in the immediate vicinity of the stadium.
- Chestnut Road will be closed to all traffic from Mc Elhinney’s car-park to the junction with Navenney Street.
- There will be no parking permitted along the Trusk Road.
- No Traffic will be able to access Navenney via Navenney Street and Trusk Road. Barriers will be in place at Barca Bar and junction opposite the igloo on the Trusk Road (only local business staff and homeowners will be allowed access).
- A barrier will be in place at the junction between Navenney and Lawnsdale. Only Derry City supporters, club officials, FAI officials are permitted access. Any vehicles entering through this barrier must park in Quinn’s Yard. All other traffic will be diverted around by Dreenan and Sessiagh O’Neill.
- Vehicles must adhere to Garda parking directions. Any vehicle found parked on a footpath, on double yellow lines, parked in a manner that is obstructing other vehicles and houses or in between Garda No Parking cones will be towed away and a fee imposed.
- Those attending the game are asked to use car-parks situated close to the ground;
- Both car parks at McElhinney’s
- Car park behind Heaney’s Pub
- Navenney car park
- Supervalu car park
Road Closures will come into effect at 18:00pm and will remain until 20.30pm. They will be closed again at 21.30pm until 22.30pm.
Friday traffic in Ballybofey is extremely heavy so it is recommended supporters arrive early to avoid congestion.
Derry City Supporters
Derry City supporters will enter and exit Finn Park via Navenney Street at the River End. Derry supporters will only be admitted at this point and only with tickets purchased from DCFC. Visiting buses can access Quinn’s Car Park using the following directions. Other away vehicles can be parked in the same carparks listed above.
- Enter Stranorlar on the N13, turn left at the lights then immediately right onto Millbrae.
- Continue straight on until you reach a T Junction, then turn right.
- Quinn’s Car Park will be on your left near the River End of Finn Park.
Quinn’s car park will close at 22.30pm so ALL vehicles should be removed from the car park prior to this.
Following the game visiting supporters will be held for approximately 15 minutes (depending on the result). When exiting the car-park they must turn right.
Buses should follow the route that they took when arriving. After the game Gardai will be in position to help with the flow of traffic.
Attached images show the route for away buses and the arrangement of supporters within the ground.