Perrie Edwards shows her blistered hand after boiler explosion

Perrie Edwards

Little Mix star Perrie Edwards has suffered serious burns to her hand after her boiler blew up.

The 22-year-old shared two pictures of her blistered hand and relived the scary moment when her clothing went up in flames to warn fans to stay safe.

She wrote: “So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.

“The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience.

“I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper.

“A little advice from from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE. #StaySafeKids.”

The incident happened on Thursday after Perrie had enjoyed a wild night out at the Brit Awards on Wednesday with her band.

Little Mix took to the stage at the ceremony for their first ever Brits performance, singing their hit Black Magic, before heading on to an afterparty with One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson.