The Commission want to hear from anyone who was resident in or who worked in any of the Mother and Baby Homes or County Homes which are being investigated.
They also want to hear from people who have personal knowledge about the homes, for example, family members of residents, regular visitors or those who supplied services to the homes.
Ita Mangan is a barrister with the Mother and Baby Homes commission, she says some people in Co Donegal may have information:
The Commission was established in February 2015 to investigate the following mother and baby homes:
1) Ard Mhuire, Dunboyne, Co. Meath;
2) Belmont (Flatlets), Belmont Ave, Dublin 4;
3) Bessboro House, Blackrock, Cork;
4) Bethany Home, originally Blackhall Place, Dublin 7 and from 1934 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6;
5) Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home, Tuam, Co. Galway;
6) Denny House, Eglinton Rd, Dublin 4, originally Magdalen Home, 8 Lower Leeson St, Dublin 2;
7) Kilrush, Cooraclare Rd, Co. Clare;
8) Manor House, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath;
9) Ms. Carr's (Flatlets), 16 Northbrook Rd, Dublin 6;
10) Regina Coeli Hostel, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7;
11) Sean Ross Abbey, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary;
12) St. Gerard's, originally 39, Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1;
13) St. Patrick's, Navan Road, Dublin 7, originally known as Pelletstown, and subsequent transfer to Eglinton House, Eglinton Rd, Dublin 4; and
14) The Castle, Newtowncunningham, Co. Donegal.
The Commission is also required to investigate a representative sample of county homes which catered for mothers and babies.
The detailed terms of reference of the Commission are at: