Potassium and lithium confirmed in school chemical spill

The fire service is still at  Rosses Community School in Dungloe after a chemical spill in a laboratory.

The move was taken as a precaution after what the fire service described as small quantities of lithium and potassium were spilled.

On this morning's Shaun Doherty Show, Acting Chief Fire Officer Joe Mc Taggart told Greg Hughes what happened........

[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/31mctag1pm.mp3[/podcast]