Safety campaign launched following Derry poisoning tragedy

The parents of the two teenagers who died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in Co Derry three months ago say they will never get over their loss.

Aaron Davidson and Neil McFerran were on holiday in the seaside town of Castlerock in
August when the tragedy happened.

Their friend, Matthew Gaw - survived.

A new campaign has been launched - encouraging people to install carbon monoxide alarms in their homes - and to get their gas appliances serviced on a regular basis.

Aaron's mum - Katrina Davidson says every day is a struggle:

[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/07moth.mp3[/podcast]